The Pet Stop Veterinary Clinic offers general medicine, surgery, and dentistry with an emphasis on preventive medicine and education. The doctors and staff enjoy being a part of the Elko New Market community as they provide quality, affordable, veterinary care for your pets.
The Pet Stop Veterinary Clinic has in-house x-ray services and blood chemistry equipment to help provide same-day results and treatment in many cases. Ultrasound services are available by appointment. Hill's Prescription Diets, haircoat and health products, and microchip services are also offered. Gift cards are available.
House Calls are Available
Call The Pet Stop Veterinary Clinic at 952-461-3333 for details.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8AM - 6PM
- Thursday and Saturday: By appointment only.
Call 952-461-3333 for an appointment or if you have any questions regarding your pet's care.
730 Main St.
Elko New Market, MN 55054
Lower level behind dental and chiropractic offices
- Wendy Whitney DVM, MPH
- Jenny Aldridge DVM
- Now is the time to make sure your dog is adequately protected from ticks. Ticks can carry not only Lyme disease, but also other blood-borne infections that are becoming more common in our area.
- Heartworm prevention should also be given. Make sure your dog or cat is adequately protected by a product with a wide margin of safety and also a broad range of control over not only heartworms, but also intestinal parasites.
- Cases of pets ingesting their owners' medications are becoming more frequent. Keep pill supplies safe and all pills accounted for when opening medications to avoid poisoning your pets.
- Rabies vaccination is important for all pets, even if they are kept mostly indoors. Skunks will come into backyards and porches, and bats are known to enter houses: both animals are frequent
rabies carriers in Minnesota. By keeping your pet vaccinated you are helping to protect your family from this fatal disease.